The power supply company AB Energo (შპს აბ ენერგო) was founded on August 31, 2016 in Georgia. The company’s main ativity is export and import operations of electric power and capacity within Georgian borders.
The operator of the wholesale electricity market of Georgia registered AB Energo as an importer and exporter of electric power in the territory of Georgia from November 1, 2016.
The main activity of the company AB Energo is trading in international electricity markets, as well as selling it to wholesale buyers in Georgia.
The main priorities of AB Energo are the following:
- correct and friendly attitude to suppliers and consumers;
- retention and increasing of the existing customer base;
- ensuring the security of power supplies under existing contracts;
- ensuring transparency in the process of meeting the terms of contracts, visibility and payments;
- constant improvement the company’s operations in general and the growth of its efficiency in future;
- maintenance of the company’s financial stability;
- maintenance and of the company’s reputation as a reliable supplier and partner.
The company AB Energo is registered and operates in accordance with the current legislation of Georgia.